General rental conditions
2. The contractor agrees that the bicycle is in perfect working condition and commits to returning it to the rental point in the same state. The contractor will only make a personal use of the bicycle.
3. An ID is required for the rental of a bicycle. A deposit in the amount of CHF 20.-/50.-/100.- is required per rented bicycle (depending on the category). The contractor is to return the bicycle during opening hours. In case of a late return, the additional days are billed at the daily rate.
4. Damages due to normal wear are not billed.
5. The contreactor will not be reimbursed for repairs carried out externally.
7. The contractor is to secure the bicycle with a locking device at each stop.
8. The renter must be insured personally from liability insurance to cover possible damages to third parties.
9. Genèveroule disclaims all responsibility for offences committed by the contractor.
10. The contractor must be personally insured against accidents. Genèveroule disclaims all responsibility in case of an accident.
11. The bikes are equipped with an electronic tracking system. The data collected is used for inventory management and maintenance follow-up. It does not in any way allow analyses of the use of the bicycle by the contractor.
13. Any dispute relating to this contract or its associated agreement, with regard to their existence, validity, interpretation, execution or non-execution, arising during the contract's validity period or thereafter, is to be settled by the courts of Geneva or by appeal to the Federal courts of Switzerland.
- More than 48 hours before the rental: the total amount is refunded.
- 48h before the rental date: 50% of the amount will be refunded
- Less than 48 hours before the rental date: all fees are collected by Genèveroule
General terms of theft and damage insurance
2. It also covers any expense due to damages, including damages to the bicycles caused by third parties.
3. In case of theft, the contractor is to report it immediately to one of the Genèveroule's arcades (on the same day), return the keys of the stolen bicycle and fill-in a declaration of theft, which will then be forwarded to the police by Genèveroule.
4. The coinsurance that is to be retained for damages is in the amount of the deposit.
5. The contractor is to notify Genèveroule if the presumed-stolen bicycle should reappear.
6. This insurance covers only the value of the bicycle. It does not cover the following:
- damages caused to third parties. The costs of these damages are covered by the liability insurance of the renter.
- the contractor in case of an accident.
7. The bicycles should be secured at each stop with the provided padlock(s). If possible, they should be chained to a post or fixed bar. At night, they should imperatively be kept in a location that is not accessible to public.
8. In case of non-compliance with these insurance terms or of improper or inadequate use of the bicycle, Genèveroule reserves the right to send a bill to the contractor for the full value of the bicycle or part thereof.
9. Applicable law: this agreement is part of the service contract and is entirely subject to Swiss law. Any dispute relating to the service contract or its associated agreement, with regard to their existence, validity, interpretation, execution or non-execution, arising during the contract's validity period or thereafter, is to be definitively settled by the courts of Geneva or by appeal to the Federal courts of Switzerland.